HOP ON THE COCONUT EXPRESS TO SPEND THE DAY ON A PERFECT, WHITE SAND, CARIBBEAN ISLAND
- Expert local, bilingual guides
- Day trip with: music, snorkeling equipment, volleyball, lunch and a snack
- Lunch on the beach
- A visit to snorkel a shipwreck or to the sunken island with starfish
- Round trip ground transport, pick up in Panama City between 5-6 a.m. on day and arrive back about 7 p.m.
- Boat rides to and from the port
- $118 per guest plus indigenous entrance taxes ($22 Foreigners, $7 Panama resident)
- An online processing fee of 4% will be applied to any payment made on credit card.
Not Included In Price:
- Indigenous entrance taxes ($22 foreigners, $7 Panama residents)
- Beverages other than drinking water
Guests generally arrive to the first island between 930 and 10 a.m., and depart from the island for the port at approximately 3 p.m.
Whenever possible we recommend that guests spend at least 1 night in the islands. This is because combined ground and boat transportation takes between 3-4 hours each way under normal circumstances. Delays related to traffic, road blocks, lines at the entrance to the territory and police checkpoints, guest related delays, and weather can often add to this time. Cacique Cruiser provides a bilingual local guide for this package.
This is a guided group trip so the the route is planned between these islands 1-3 days ahead. We will not be able to tell you which islands the trip will visit further in advance but we can tell you that you will see 1-2 of our favorite islands each day.
Guests on Coconut Express will get the opportunity to visit the famous shipwreck at Isla Perro OR one of the sunken islands popular for snorkeling and seeing starfish.
We do not offer refunds or discount for rain or bad weather unless a trip is cancelled by us for safety reason. May through October are months where it can rain very often, and November through April can have high winds that make the seas rough. The weather changes often in the islands, our experienced guides and hosts do their best to keep guests dry, but the islands are a very rustic area and guests must be prepared accordingly for changing weather conditions. Please see our Refund Policy for more details.
Please take a look at out Terms and Conditions for the trips.
MORE USEFUL INFO
- Packing list & pre-trip information
- Pickup and drop off information
- Cancellation and refund policy
- About San Blas islands
- San Blas Islands
- 5am - 6am - Pickup for guests who choose standard transport
- After picking up all guests the driver stops at market prior to leaving Panama City
- Enter the Guna territory. Here you will cross a police checkpoint and into the Guna territory where you will be asked for your passport. The drive to the port from this point is about 1 hour.
- 830am - 9am - Arrive to the port, meet your boat driver and guide, head out for the day trip
- Approximately 1pm - Lunch
- 3pm - Get on the boat to head into the port.
- 630pm - 7pm - Arrive in Panama City