The Best and Longest Running Island Hopping Trip in San Blas!
- Expert local guides and a bilingual host.
- Day trips to new islands each day with: Music, snorkeling equipment, volleyball and a cooler for your drinks.
- Meals are included starting with lunch the first day and ending with lunch the last day.
- A snorkeling trip to a shipwreck or amazing reefs (depending on amount of days you book)
- A visit to the sunken island with starfish (depending on amount of days you book)
- Visit to a Guna community on the last day of the trip (depending on amount of days you book and indigenous festivities it might not always be possible)
- Round trip ground transport, pick up in Panama City between 5-6 a.m. on day 1 and arrive back about 7 p.m. on you last day
- Basic meals
- A snack each day
- Boat rides to and from the port
- Departing from the islands at 3 p.m. instead of 8 a.m.
NOT INCLUDED IN OUR PRICE:
- Indigenous entrance taxes ($22 foreigners, $7 Panama residents)
- Water & beverages
- Asseryaladub (Isla Aroma)
Dorm w/ Shared Restroom:
1 night = $183 + Indigenous entrance taxes ($22 foreigners, $7 Panama residents)
2 nights = $243 + Indigenous entrance taxes
3 nights = $303 + Indigenous entrance taxes
Private w/ Shared Restroom:
1 night = $198 + Indigenous entrance taxes ($22 foreigners, $7 Panama residents)
2 nights = $273 + Indigenous entrance taxes
3 nights = $348 + Indigenous entrance taxes
- All prices are per guest
- Price includes a new day trip each day for up to 4 days
- 1 night minimum, 4 nights maximum
- 2 guest minimum in a private rooms
- A $1 online processing fee is applied to all bookings. Full payment with credit cards and additional 4% charge.
- $20 ADDITIONAL FOR TRIPS ON DECEMBER 24TH, 25TH, 31ST & JANUARY 1ST
IF PRIVATE HUTS ARE NOT OPEN TO BOOK ONLINE PLEASE CONTACT US, WE MAY STILL HAVE AVAILABILTY THAT IS NOT ONLINE
ABOUT THE ISLAND & ACCOMODATIONS
- Asseryaladup has 3 private Cabanas (Avg 2 guest per cabana) and 8 dormitory with 4 to 6 beds each. The cabanas and dorm are basic but comfortable, they have sand floors and lights in the evening.
- The restrooms are seperate from all accomodations and failry basic as well. There are 2 toilets and 2 showers shared between all guests.
- There are not outlets for charging in most of the cabanas however guests may charge devices in the restaurant area in the evening.
- Cacique Cruiser provides a billengual local guide for this package. This guide is with the guests throughout the day and stays on Asseryaladup each night as well.
- This is a guided group trip so the the route is planned between these islands 1-3 days ahead. We will not be able to tell you which islands the trip will visit further in advance but we can tell you that you will see 1-2 of our favorite islands each day.
- We do not offer refunds or discount for rain or bad weather unless a trip is cancelled by us for safety reason. May through October are months where it can rain very often, and November through April can have high winds that make the seas rough. The weather changes often in the islands, our experienced guides and hosts do their best to keep guests dry, but the islands are a very rustic area and guests must be prepared accordingly for changing weather conditions. Please see our Refund Policy for more details.
- Please take a look at out Terms and Conditions for the trips.
- San Blas Islands
- Pickup anywhere in Panama City between 5-6 am.
- Go to a market where you can purchase beverages, snacks and other things you may need for the islands such as sunblock.
- After the market it is approximately 2 hours to the entrance of the Guna territory. This is where you will be asked by the police to show your passport or Panamanian cedula.
- After the entrance it is usually a little less than 1 hour drive to the port where you will meet your Guna guide Iron. Then it is approximately 30 minute boat ride to the islands.
- Join our guide for a daytrip to 1-2 new islands and lunch.
- After the daytrip your guides will take you to the island with your accomodations. Dinner and breakfast will be served on this island.
- The guide, snorkel equipment and cooler stay on the island with you.
Day 2 to Final Day
- Breakfast and depart shortly after for a visit to a Guna community.
- Enjoy another daytrip with our guide to visit 1-2 new islands.
- Checkout of your accomodations.
- Depart for final day trip with the guided group.
- Depart for Panama City by 4 p.m.
- Approximately 7 pm arrive back in Panama City.
Terms and conditions